Emergency and disaster training teams are assigned the following tasks:
- Assist the civil defence during the firefighting works.
- Directing firefighting vehicles to the fire site and assisting in extinguishing operations.
- Perform First Aid for the injuries.
- Take part in rescuing the injuries and removing the rubble.
- Contribute to the reconstruction and repair of public utilities.
- Participation in evacuation, shelter, and relief operations.
- Raising awareness about the Civil defence instructions.
- Detect accident sites and inform the leaders of the volunteer teams about them.
- To guide citizens to safe areas and warn them of dangers.
- Any other work assigned to them by the local Civil Defence Committee.